Whatever your ability, age or experience you will find the support of fellow club members and coaches help you to reach your goals.
Many of our members take part in triathlons, duathlons or aquathlons, but many also take part in only one or two of the sports.
Our club aims are:
• to offer coaching and competitive opportunities in triathlon and its component sports
• to promote the club within the local community and in triathlon and its component sports
• to ensure a duty of care to all members of the club
• to provide all its services in a way that is fair to everyone
• to ensure that all present and future members receive fair and equal treatment.
We are governed by a constitution that is agreed by club members and amended at our annual general meeting.
Read the club constitution here NTC Club Constitution Feb 2018.